Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This I Believe Tuesday

This I Believe Tuesday - I believe that sometimes you are just too old to go out.

This past weekend was a GREAT weekend full of reuniting with old friends and having fun with more recent friends.  But one thing I learned is that sometimes, you just need to face the fact that you might possibly be too old to go out. 

As we heading downtown, my friends and I began a list of signs you are too old for this.  And the list went a little something like this...

  • You are one of very few women wearing a jacket - despite the fact that it's 30 degrees outside.
  • You show your actual passport instead of your Hokie Passport as your second form of identification.
  • You are seriously considering tying your jacket around your waist because it's so hot and crowded in the bar.
  • When you're at the bar, you're looking for others who might possibly be older than you.
  • When you're leaving the bar, you hold on tight to the railing when going down the stairs.
And drum roll please... The biggest sign that you are too old to go out is....

When you need a full day to recover.

What do YOU believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment